Thursday, February 3, 2011

Valentine's Blog Hop Day 4!


I used the new Kraft Paper cut 8x6.  I cut multiple flower shapes, then distressed them with desert sand and bamboo ink.  Spray with water, wrinkle them up, and flatten slightly to dry.  I stacked them up and attached them with a brad.  I attached them to the card using pop dots for a little extra dimension.  I punched 3 circles with the 2" scallop punch.  Cut 2 of them in half and attach to card under the 6" green ribbon.  I stamped a canvas badge button with sentiment.

Products used - Canvas Badge Button Z1397, 2" Scallop Circle Punch Z1392, 12" x 12" Kraft Cardstock Z1375, Sweetheart Level 2 Paper Pack X7134B, Sweet Leaf Grosgrain Ribbon Z1383, My Acrylix Unity C1422, My Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad in Bamboo Z2103 and Cotton Candy Z2193.

Make sure you check out the other blogs on the hop by clicking the thumbnail pictures below.  Happy Hopping!

5 comments: