Thursday, December 23, 2010

Close To My Heart is Number 1!

I just saw this on a sister consultant's blog and I knew I wanted to share it with all of you!

I just read it for myself... Close To My Heart is NUMBER 1 in the Best Direct Sale Companies for Women! 

I just saw this on a friend's FB page... and I am so excited, I had to share... and brag... I LOVE Close To My Heart, as you probably already know... and to see this exciting news, well it just made my day! And btw... I already knew it was, but it is nice that it is being recognized for being THE Best Direct Sale Company for Women!! Please click on the link below to read the whole article!


For the article, click here...

If you are interested in working with the & joining Close To My Heart click on the link below:  Click Here to Join My Team!


I hope everyone has a wonderful and Merry Christmas!


Tracey

No comments:

Post a Comment