Saturday, November 27, 2010

Keeping it all under cover!

Hello everyone!
I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving.  I spent the day doing a little scrap booking.  :)

I decided to make some calendar and journal covers.  I love how these turned out and now I am making several for Christmas presents.  I picked papers from Topstitch.  Then embellished with the coordinating My Stickease and Sparkles from the red, pink and purple assortment.  I removed the front and back covers.  Then, adhered the paper to both covers.  I inked the edges, attached stickers, bling, and viola!
Items needed:
My Reflections Level 2 paper pack in Topstitch
My Stickease Assortment in Topstitch
Sparkles Red, Pink, & Purple Assortment
Bonding Memories Glue Pen
Exclusive Inks Chocolate
Sponge Dauber 

My second project was a notepad that I use frequently.  I used the same application technique and the following items.
Items Needed:
My Reflections Level 2 paper pack in Magnifique
Sparkles Blue & Green assortment
Ribbon in Cocoa
Mini-Medley Chocolate Shades Collection Flowers
Bonding Memories Glue Pen
Exclusive Inks Chocolate
Sponge Dauber

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment